GTS have developed a formidable suite of services to help our clients get the most practical, supportive and effective cyber security training for their employees. We know the world of CyberSecurity can be daunting to some people. Our programmes have been developed with this in mind and our cyber services programme takes them through the course at their own pace, giving full understanding and delivering the information in a way that is easy to understand. Our online portal and dashboard gives analysis and reports to senior management on a real time basis for review.
The programme is broken into 4 key areas:
- Spear fishing simulations
- SMS and portable media attacks
- File attacks
- Web site cloning
- Interactive offline and online training content
- Customised e-learning videos
- Role and reputation based training
- Integrated LMS with SCORM export / import
- Mail Plugin (Outlook, Gmail, O365)
- Email Incident Analysis
- Email Threat Mitigation
- Exposure to malware attacks
- Detection of browser vulnerabilities
- Spoofing and ransomware simulation
- Mail and web filter tests
The Cyber Essentials scheme has been developed in collaboration between the UK Government and Industry and is fast becoming the must have accreditation for small, medium and large organisations across the private, public and third sectors. Indeed, it is anticipated that this will be a mandatory requirement for organisations in the near future. The Cyber Essentials scheme educates individuals and organisations around the most common forms of web attacks and how to mitigate many of the associated risks.
GTSyber support organisations by:
- Grant funding of £1000 towards the scheme
- Assist you to become Cyber Essentials ready
- Support organisations in securing Cyber Essentials
- Support organisations in getting the Cyber Essentials Plus accreditation
With our suite of specialist services, we have the toolkit to deliver peace in real-time.